Michael P. McCarthy Painting, Inc. is a full service painting contractor company serving Waltham MA and surrounding communities. We take a lot of pride in our work and your home. We are neat, clean and respectable on the job and our mission is to provide you with a completed job on time and on budget. Below is just a little bit of what we do to make sure we provide you with the best finished job possible.
There’s no doubt about it. Preparing your walls before painting is the worst part of the painting project. However, a proper prep job is vital to a beautiful end result.
- Assume you will spill paint or at least splatter.
- Move your furniture out of the room if you can.
- Be sure to remove the cover plates from your light switches and outlets. Cover ceiling fans and pendant lights with plastic
- Remove door knobs or other door hardware. Cover them with painter’s tape — or even plastic bags, secured with painter’s tape.
- Repair Imperfections
- Look closely at your wall for imperfections. Taking care of them now will ensure your paint rolls on smoothly and evenly, leaving you with a polished end result.
- If there is flaking paint, scrape it off with a putty knife.
- Patch small holes by applying a spackling product with a putty knife.
- If you have a bigger hole, use a patch kit to repair it.
- Clean the Walls
- Once your walls are completely dry, apply painter’s tape around the trim. This step helps your finished product to look as beautiful as it possibly can.
Waltham MA Painting Company
Painting is clearly a very big job that requires a lot more time, effort and patience than you may have. Your best bet is to hire a professional painting contractor ct. We will handle all of the prep work for you. We are reputable company that will be sure to do a job that is perfect, professional, and clean. Call us today to schedule a free no obligation in home consultation or fill a form on our website.